Fun On The RunFun On The Run Paintball Park - Paintball Players Supply
Fun On TheRun Team Member / Employee
Fun On The Run Paintball Park is in the business of fun, and that means for our Team Members as well as our Customers. We believe that the right people thrive in our fun and relaxed working environment.
We believe that working as a Team will make Fun On The Run Paintball Park the best it can be and that every team member has a direct impact on the Customer experience.
Our Team Members are unique individuals combining high energy, a strong work ethic, and a competitive spirit! Fun On The Run Paintball Park Team Members are friendly and outgoing with a strong people orientation. They love to have fun, have a great sense of humor, and are excellent communicators.
Part-time Park Team Member
A part-time team member is responsible for providing a fun, safe, entertaining experience that exceeds customer expectations. Duties include Refereeing games, answering telephone inquiries, running pre game activities, keeping the park clean, maintained and assisting Customers as required. The ideal candidate has been active in school/community committees, can work in a team environment, and loves to have fun.
• Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays
• Interact with guests and answer their questions
• Provide quality guest interaction and service
• Ensure appropriate wristbands are presented for admission / service
• Maintain cleanliness of the park
• Maintain the cleanliness of the restrooms
• Remove trash from the park in a timely manner
• Maintain cleanliness of park areas throughout the day
• Enforce park requirements
• Interact with guests and provide detailed safety instructions
• Enforce games and safety rules
• Provide information about paintball games
• Possess good verbal skills
• Help new players in a patient, pleasant way
• Referee games on the field in an assertive manner to ensure a safe, fair game for all players, ensuring you walk through the whole arena during the game.
• Identify situations where additional attention is required in order to exceed Customer expectations; for example: equipment problems, uncertain Customers, overzealous Customers.
• Advise management immediately of any Customer complaints or problems which you are unable to resolve.
• Perform other various staff responsibilities
• Re fill Co2 and Compressed air cylinders
• Provide exceptional guest service
(version that you can print out)
Interested individuals can contact David Creamer at the Fun On The Run for more information or submit resumes / Applications to:
Fun On The Run Inc.
Attn: David Creamer
4224 Karen lane
Fort Worth, Texas. 76135